Our courtesy bus operates five days a week and is valid for West HQ customers with a valid member number, or for guests of customers with a valid member number.
The courtesy bus service commences at 7.30pm. Departure times are as follows:
Wed / Thurs / Sun:
7.30pm, 8.30pm, 9.30pm, 10.30pm, 12am, 1am
Fri / Sat:
7.30pm, 8.30pm, 9.30pm, 10.30pm, 12am, 1am, 2am, 3am, 4am
By using this service, passengers agree to abide by and follow the terms and conditions stated below.
• All passengers must agree to conduct themselves in a courteous, safe, and respectful manner at all times
• This service operates within a five (5) km radius of West HQ only
• The bus driver is empowered to, and will, refuse passengers for inappropriate behaviour. Passengers who offend may have any membership cancelled, be banned from West HQ and/or be refused this service in the future
• West HQ reserves the right to refuse this service to intoxicated passengers or passengers with intolerable behaviour
• This service is conducted through a contracted company. West HQ does not accept responsibility for the conduct of the contracted service provider
• It is a requirement that each passenger completes the passenger manifest prior to collecting a ticket and boarding the courtesy bus service
• The passenger manifest will be kept by West HQ
• This service takes passengers home from West HQ and does not provide a pick-up service.
For your ease and convenience, there are 2,100 free car spaces / 950 undercover available at West HQ.
West HQ is easily accessible by public transport. There are four bus stops outside the destination, and the closest train station is a 15-minute walk.
West HQ is a stop on any rideshare app, allowing you to travel to and from the destination with ease and convenience.
There is a taxi rank located on Sherbrooke St, just in front of the Eastern Foyer. It operates as the primary drop off/taxi/uber area until midnight, when it switches to the Western Foyer.