Our courtesy bus operates five days a week. The service is only for Rooty Hill RSL members and their guests, where guests must be accompanied by members to use this service. All courtesy buses depart from Rooty Hill RSL on the hour from 7.30pm every day. Our courtesy bus departure times are as follows:
Wed-Thurs, Sun: 7:30pm, 8:30pm, 9:30pm, 10:30pm, 12:00am, 1:00am
Fri- Sat: 7:30pm, 8:30pm, 9:30pm, 10:30pm, 12:00am, 1:00am, 2:00am, 3:00am, 4:00am
*Conditions apply. See below
- Bus operates within a five (5) km radius of the RSL.
- The service takes patrons home from Rooty Hill RSL only and does not provide a pickup service
- Bus driver has the right to refuse passengers for inappropriate behaviour. Passengers who offend may be suspended from club
- Rooty Hill RSL reserves the right to refuse entry or use of the bus to intoxicated passengers of passengers with intolerable behaviour
Passengers rejected due to inappropriate behaviour will no longer be permitted to use the bus in future
- Rooty Hill RSL engages a contractor to provide the courtesy bus service and does not accept responsibility for the conduct of the contracted service provider
- It is a requirement that each patron completes the passenger manifest prior to collecting a ticket and boarding the courtesy bus service
- All passengers must agree to conduct themselves in a courteous, safe and respectful manner at all times
West HQ Limited provided over $1.1 Million in support to the community in the 2018/2019 ClubGrants year.
Individuals and organisations who would like to find out if they are eligible to apply for ClubGRANTS should refer to the Clubs NSW Application Guide
West HQ administers ClubGRANTS online. To submit an online application, eligible individuals and organisations first need to create an account here
Once an account has been created, applications for the ClubGRANTS year ended 31 August 2020 should be submitted through the following links:
Applications are traditionally not approved until the end of the ClubGRANTS year, when West HQ is able to reliably measure the size of the ClubGRANTS pool available to distribute.
PREVIOUS CLUB GRANTS RECIPIENTS
Please click here for a list of 2019 year ClubGRANTS recipients
Please click here for a list of 2018 year ClubGRANTS recipients
Please click here for a list of 2017 year ClubGRANTS recipients
We have several youth sports and activities associated with the RSL.
All people wishing to participate in a youth sub-club must be members of this RSL and in the case of juniors (under 18) both parent and child need to be members.
Here is a list of the current youth sub-clubs associated with the RSL:
- Baton Twirlers
- School of Dance
- Ballroom Dancing
- Friday Night Bowls
- Thursday Mixed Bowls
- Thursday Line Dancing
- Travel Club
Youth Club Secretary – Gloria King: 0410 660 859, [email protected] if you wish to participate in a youth sub-club