Applying for Work Placement (WP) or an Internship request at West HQ
WEST HQ supports the local community in offering unpaid work placement and unpaid internship opportunities for students to gain a better understanding of the industry.
Important Information regarding work placement / internships at WEST HQ
- WEST HQ can only accommodate requests from those who are currently studying and the placement is a requirement of their course
- WEST HQ receives a large number of requests and unfortunately cannot accept every request. Please allow 2 weeks for a response
- It can take time between 4-6 weeks for work placement internships to be organised – please ensure you have provided enough time to consider your request
Prerequisites for Work Placement/Internships
- Students must provide a valid copy of their institute’s insurance documentation
- Students requesting work placement/Internship in SGAC Aquatics or Gymnastics must provide a current Working with Children Check or be willing to obtain
- Students requesting in front of house areas in Food and Beverage, Gaming, Customer Service Club, Novotel, Events, Sydney Coliseum Theatre must have a valid RSA Competency Card
- Students requesting in Gaming must have a valid RCG competency card
Complete the WEST HQ Work Placement request form and return back via email.
If you have any questions regarding work placement/internships at WEST HQ please contact [email protected]